BADAM KULFIOR ALMOND ICECREAMPrep: 15 min Cook: 4 .5 hours Servings: 4by Renu Guru167 recipes>
'Badam Kulfi' means-Almond Frozen Dessert.Badam is Almond and Kulfi is Frozen dessert in hindi.Now,these frozen delights from India are often served as an ice cream,can be enjoyed in summer as a treat with your partner after meals or in kitty party with your friends. When you don't have the time to prepare a fancy dessert, then this should be your go-to recipe.Badam Kulfi can easily be prepared at home using readily available ingredients.
- 2 cup blanched & peeled,ground almonds
- 2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 tablespoon fresh cream
- 15 strand saffron
- 6 pieces pistachios
- For Garnishing
- 2 tablespoon blanched almond
- KULFI MOULDS to feeze kulfis in.Butn if you don't have kulfi moulds any popsicle mould will do just as well.
- Add ground almonds, cream and condensed milk in a large bowl. Whisk them together until thick. Keep it aside. Then take a saucepan and add milk in it. Heat it over high flame and bring the milk to a boil. When the milk starts to boil, add the saffron strands. Mix well and remove the pan from the flame. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, add it to the almond mixture and mix until well combined. The consistency should be creamy and thick. Take another pan heat it over moderate flame. Add coarsely chopped pistachios and almonds in the pan and dry roast them for few seconds. Once done, add them to the kulfi mixture, reserving some for garnish. Mix well and pour the mixture into the kulfi moulds/popsicle moulds.
- Now cover the top with a lid (if available) or with butter paper. Keep them in the freezer for 4 hours or until set. Once done, remove the kulfi from the mould and sprinkle some of the reserved pistachios and almonds. Serve this delicious dessert recipe on its own or with any fruit salad with jelly on the side.
Leave a review or comment