Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Kabob'sPrep: 5 hours Cook: 12 min Servings: 6by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
The smoky flavor of the bacon makes this dish a killer! I lay fresh rosemary sprigs on the serving platter for presentation. When you place the hot kabob's on the bed of rosemary, the aromatics is amazing!
- (2) 1 Lb. Pork Tenderloins, Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
- 12 Thin Slices Bacon, Sliced In Half
- 12 Skewers, Soaked (12-In. Ea.)
- For The Rub:
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- For The Marinade:
- 1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tsp. Cholula Hot Sauce; Any Flavor
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients for the rub. Add the pork pieces and toss gently to coat.
- Wrap a half-slice bacon around a piece of the pork and thread onto a skewer. Leaving a bit of room between each piece, continue until all the pieces of pork are skewered. Arrange the skewers on a large platter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ingredients for the marinade and pour it over the kabob's. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for one hour or up to four hours. Prepare enough coals for a medium fire or set a gas grill to medium.
- Grill the kabob's over medium heat until they are cooked through, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment