Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- 10 lrg Fresh Jalapenos, halved, seeded and deveined
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Chives, minced
- 1 lb Sliced Bacon, cut in half
- WEARING GLOVES, slice the peppers and remove the seeds and veins.
- Combine cream cheese and chives.
- Place approximately 1/2 teaspoon of filling into each pepper half. Wrap each jalapeno half with a bacon slice (1/2 slice). Place on 11x17 baking sheet, covered with parchment paper.
- Bate at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 min, or possibly till bacon reaches desired doneness. Remove to cooling rack. Serve hot or possibly at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment