Bacon Stuffed Shell SaladPrep: 5 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
This recipe takes pasta salad to a big flavor level. Great to make ahead and serve for a simple luncheon. Serve with fresh seasonal fruit.
- 12 Oz. Pkg. Canadian Bacon, Sliced
- 1 Cup Zucchini, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 16 Conchiglioni (Jumbo Shells)
- Romaine Lettuce; Garnish
- Cut Canadian bacon into thin strips. In a large bowl combine bacon, zucchini, red pepper and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- For Dressing: Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over bacon mixture; toss gently to mix. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Cook conchiglioni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the bacon mixture into each conchiglioni. Place the shells, filled side up, in a baking dish. Cover and chill 2-4 hours.
- To Serve: Arrange romaine lettuce leaves among salad plates. Place 2 shells atop each plate.
Leave a review or comment