Bacon Cauliflower SaladPrep: 4 hours Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
It has a crispy-crunchy combination of ingredients and a slightly sweet creamy dressing.
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower, Cut Into Florets
- 1 Pound Sliced Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Cubed
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Reduced-Fat Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, bacon, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Combine the mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over cauliflower mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment