Bacon And Onion Dip
- 1 pt lowfat sour cream
- 2 x scallions minced
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits see * Note
- 1/2 pkt Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- * Note: Be sure to use REAL bacon bits and not the artificial "salad topper" variety.
- Mix dip mix (be sure to use only 1/2 package) into lowfat sour cream. Add in minced scallions, reserving a small portion for garnish.
- Serve dip in a flat bowl and sprinkle bacon bits and reserved scallions on top. Serve with pork rinds and celery sticks.
- This recipe yields 16 servings;
Leave a review or comment