Bacon and Eggs English Muffin Breakfast PizzasPrep: 15 min Cook: 10-12 min Servings: 6by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
My son calls these Breakfast Pizza Yum-Yums. He loves them. These are so easy to make using packaged Real Bacon crumbles not bacon bits. You can use breakfast sausage instead of bacon, change it up anyway you like and they are still tasty. Great for breakfast or lunch.
- 1 Package of English Muffins, split
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 8 Lg Eggs
- 1/3 cup diced green peppers
- 1 - 4.3oz pkg of Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon (not bacon bits)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter for cooking eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split muffin and place on a lined baking sheet, top each muffin with Alfredo sauce, set aside.
- Crack 8 eggs and whisk, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Melt butter in Lg skillet saute peppers and bacon stir and pour eggs over bacon/pepper mixture. Scramble eggs til set. remove from heat.
- Top each muffin with egg mixture, top egg with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 mins or till cheese is melted. let stand a few minutes to set.
Leave a review or comment