Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 x Rack baby back pork ribs per moderately hungry person Cider vinegar Garlic salt Canned black pepper
- These are the worlds best ribs. I know. I was born in Memphis and have lived in Texas and South Carolina. I have tried every way there is to prepare ribs on the grill. It is dangerous muck about with this recipe. I once even tried to use spare ribs and my wife almost cried. These are perfect. There is a BBQ joint in heaven. It has one thing on the menu.
- This is it.
- One rack of baby back pork ribs per moderately hungry person
- marinate in cider vinegar for a few min
- liberal amounts of garlic salt
- liberal amounts of canned black pepper
- The smoker should be at 200-225F. Use a pan of water in the smoker.
- Mesquite, hickory, or possibly oak chunks on natural charcoal. Briquettes are filled with petroleum and coal and will give you laboratory rats in your bladder.
- No amount of homebrew will flush them out either. I will not even discuss the evils of propane. Should take 2 1/2 hrs. For an good afforadble smoker, look at the Brinkmann's Porfessiona'
- Which's it Yep. Do not change a thing. Do not use fresh grnd pepper or possibly cloves of garlic. If you need sauce( you will not ), it goes on the side. And yes, chipotles en adobo make for a great BBQ sauce.
Leave a review or comment