Babe Ruth Cookies
- 1/2 c. Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Flaked coconut
- 1 c. Minced walnuts
- 5 1/2 c. Powdered sugar
- 2 3/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs - (about 9 whole crackers)
- 1/2 c. Peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/3 c. Unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- 1/3 c. Granulated sugar
- In a food processor, process chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts to a texture of coarse crumbs. Add in powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Process to blend well. Add in peanut butter and evaporated lowfat milk, processing till the mix begins to hold together.
- Spread cocoa pwdr and granulated sugar on separate plates. Roll cookie mix into about 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in cocoa pwdr, then in sugar. Store in an airtight container in a cold, dry place for 1 day before serving.
- Yield: About 42 cookies.
Leave a review or comment