Ayam PercikPrep: 12 hours Cook: 60 min Servings: 6by kristy41 recipes>
One of the best local BBQ chicken!
- 6 chicken whole legs
- salt & pepper
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp tamarind mixed with 100ml water
- 1 tspn ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Spice Paste :
- 8 shallots
- 5 garlic
- 1 inche galangal/ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 4 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tspn cinnamon powder
- ( ground all ingredients together)
- marinade chicken with salt & pepper, set aside for about 1/2 hour.
- combine spice paste, tamarind water, seasoning and coconut milk in a big bowl.
- marinade chicken with the spice mixture and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Then grill the marinated chicken over a charcoal pit or bake in the oven at 200'c for an hour or untill brown. Serve warm
Leave a review or comment