- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 medium sized hass avocado
- 3 1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- heavy (whipping) cream, whipped without sugar
- graham cracker pie crust made with brown sugar (use recipe on box of graham crackers)
- In a blender mix milk and avocado thoroughly and then blend in the lemon juice.
- Pour this IMMEDIATELY into the graham pie crust as it sets very rapidly!
- Add unsweetened whipped cream ontop and refrigerate for a few hours. (This pie is so sweet to start off with that unsweetened cream works well).
Leave a review or comment