Avocado And Papaya Salad
- 2 lrg Avocados
- 1 sm Papaya
- 1 x Ruby-red grapefruit
- 1 sm Head Bibb lettuce
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil Salt and freshly grnd black pepper, to taste
- 1. Peel the avocados and the papaya and remove the pits and seeds.
- Cut the fruit into 1-inch pcs and mix them together in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2. Peel the grapefruit and with a sharp knife, segment it, removing the thin membrane from each segment. Cut the segments in half and add in them to the avocado and papaya mix.
- 3. Wash the lettuce, break it into leaves, and pat dry. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter and mound the mix atop them. Prepare vinaigrette by whisking the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
Leave a review or comment