Autumny-Wintery Salad with Moroccan Roast Pumpkin & Honey Cumin Dressing
As the days become shorter and the leaves and temperatures begin to fall, treat yourself with this tasty autumny-wintery salad. Full of fresh and fabulous flavours, this colourful salad is perfect for lunch served alongside warm crusty bread and some hot sweet and sour soup.
- 500g pumpkin, diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- mesclun salad leaves
- Honey Cumin Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Toss the pumpkin pieces in olive oil and Moroccan Seasoning. Place in a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is cooked and golden. Cool.
- To make the dressing; place the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- To serve, toss the mesclun, spring onions and pumpkin in a bowl. Pour the dressing over salad just before serving.
Leave a review or comment