Asparagus Ham Pasta
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 3/4 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 6 can diced tomatoes
- 6 oz. boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute asparagus and yellow pepper in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes and ham; heat through.
- Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture.
- Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Leave a review or comment