Asian Mixed Grill
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh grated ginger root
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 x 4- to 6-oz fillets white fish halibut, sea bass etc.
- 1/4 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 x fully cooked teriyaki beef sausage links
- In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, orange juice, ginger and brown sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Toss fish and shrimp in soy sauce mix and let stand, refrigerated, 30 min to 1 hour. Remove seafood from marinade (throw away marinade) and pat dry. Thread shrimp on bamboo skewers for easier grilling.
- Place sausage and fish on a warm grill and grill about 6 to 12 min total, turning often, till fish is tender and sausage is browned and steaming warm inside. When sausages and fish are almost done, place shrimp on grill and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute per side or possibly till pink. Remove from grill and serve.
Leave a review or comment