Apricot Date Nut Squares
- 1 can (8-ounce) crescent rolls
- 3/4 c. Finely minced dry apricots
- 3/4 c. Finely minced dates
- 1/2 c. Minced nuts
- 1 can (14-ounce) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk Powdered sugar
- Unroll the dough into 2 rectangles. Place in a greased 13-by-9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2-inch up the side of the pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 min. Cold for 3 min. Combine remaining ingredients except powdered sugar and spoon over crust. Bake for 25-30 min. Cold. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
- Makes 36.
Leave a review or comment