Applesauce Surprise Mini Muffins
- 2 c. Unbleached flour
- 1/4 c. Wheat germ (opt)
- 1 Tbsp. Apple pie spice or possibly 1ts each of cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 2 jar (4oz) strained carrots or possibly 1 cn (16oz) pumpkin puree
- 2/3 c. Applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 x Large eggs, lightly beaten Vegetable oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Stir together flour, wheat germ, spices, baking pwdr and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. Stir together honey, carrots or possibly pumpkin, applesauce, vegetable oil and Large eggs in second bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry, mixing till completely moistened. Don't over beat. Coat mini-muffi pans with vegetable oil spray and spoon in batter.
- Bake for 1-to14 min, till muffins will spring back when touched.
Leave a review or comment