Applesauce Banana Bread with Chocolate ChipsPrep: 5 min Cook: 30-45 min Servings: 6by myra byanka510 recipes>
Great recipe for banana and chocolate lovers.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 cups AP flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- optional: 1/4 cup walnut or pecan pieces
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into desired baking pan or dish.
- Bake 25-40 minutes, depending on container.
- Let cool before slicing.
- Note: this bread may take a while to cook in the middle, so I cook it 20 minutes, or so, then cover it with foil and finish baking.
Leave a review or comment