Apple & Spinach & Walnut Cold SaladPrep: 6 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A light and refreshing summer salad our family loves!
- 16 ounce Fresh Baby Spinach (Rinsed, dried)
- One Red Delicious Apple, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 red onion sliced finely
- 1/4 (scant) cup Apple Juice
- 1 tablespoon canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- in a large mixing bowl add all ingredients, stir and toss gently. Make the dressing and drizzle over salad, toss lightly and serve.
Leave a review or comment