Apple Spiced Cake
- 1 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 3 c. sugar
- 8 x Large eggs
- 4 c. flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp grnd ginger
- 6 c. small-diced Golden brown Delicious or possibly Granny Smith apples
- 2 c. walnuts toasted, optional Confectioners' sugar Whipped cream
- Mix together the oil and the sugar. Add in the Large eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Sift together the flour, baking pwdr, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and grnd ginger. Add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix in the apples and the walnuts.
- Bake in 2 (9-inch) greased and floured cake pans for 1 hour in a preheated 350 degree oven or possibly till center is done. Garnish with confectioners' sugar and whipped cream.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
Leave a review or comment