Apple Cranberry Cobbler
- 3 c. Sliced apple
- 1 c. Fresh or possibly frzn cranberries
- 1 c. Sliced pear
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Minced pitted fresh dates
- 1 Tbsp. Arrowroot pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 c. Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 c. Rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 c. Apple juice
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Apples, tangy cranberries, and pears under a granola-type crust can be served in small glass bowls for an inviting holiday meal conclusion.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a shallow baking dish, combine apples, cranberries, and pears.
- 2. In a blender puree cinnamon, dates, arrowroot, lemon juice, and maple syrup, and pour over apple mix.
- 3. Combine oats, vanilla, apple juice, and nutmeg and mix with your fingers or possibly a wooden spoon till the apple juice is distributed proportionately.
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- 4. Bake till bubbly and slightly browned (about 40 min). (160
Leave a review or comment