Apple Cider Donuts with Cinnamon GlazePrep: 15 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 32by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
This is a perfect little fall treat! It uses simple ingredients but you DO need a little mini donut maker! For a peek at what one looks like and another mini donut recipe check this post from March.
- 1 18.25 oz package spice cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the donut ingredients with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes.
- Heat mini donut maker.
- Fill each donut spot with 1 tablespoon of batter.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until done.
- Glaze the donuts by mixing all glaze ingredients with a small wisk until smooth and topping each donut with about 1 teaspoon of glaze.
- Yield 32
Leave a review or comment