Antipasto PlatterPrep: 2 hours Servings: 15by Rosemarie16 recipes>
One of my all-time favorites in the appetizer/starter category has got to be a well prepared antipasto platter. It is a montage of flavors, textures and colors all on a single plate. Come see for yourself . . .
- Mixture Ingredients
- 1 jar (24 oz) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups marinated mushrooms
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes, seeds remove
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 package (4 oz) marinated Mozzarella balls, oil drained
- 1 can (6 oz) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3 oz) sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 jars (3 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 bottle (8 oz) Italian Dressing, Robust and Zesty variety
- Platter Liner
- 1 package (3 oz) Uncured Salami or similar deli meat, slice thin
- 1 Head Green Lettuce, leafy part only
- In a large bowl, combine antipasto ingredients. Toss with your hands to blend well. Pour Italian dressing over mixture; toss again to coat. Spoon mixture into a zip-lock bag. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves, leaving center of platter open. Arrange salami or similar deli meat around platter overlapping ends of lettuce leaves. Spoon antipasto mixture onto center of platter and arrange. Serve with cocktail picks.
Leave a review or comment