Angel's Hair Pasta With Lemon And Pine Nuts
- 1/4 lb Angel's hair pasta or possibly capellini
- 3/4 tsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Pine nuts, toasted golden brown
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 c. Chopped flat-leafed parsley leaves
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- In a small saucepan cook garlic in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, till softened and transfer mix to a large bowl. Add in pine nuts, crushing them lightly with the back of a fork, lemon juice, zest, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta in boiling water till al dente and, reserving 2 Tbsp. of the cooking water, drain well. Add in pasta with the reserved cooking water to bowl and toss with lemon mix till it is absorbed. Serve pasta hot or possibly at room temperature.
- Serves 2 as a side dish.
Leave a review or comment