Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Dill
- 6 ounce angel hair pasta
- 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk (don't use low-fat or possibly nonfat)
- 1/4 c. minced fresh dill
- 1/4 c. minced green onions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. liquid removed capers
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 ounce thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- A salad of baby greens and raspberry vinaigrette and some pencil-thin breadsticks go well with the pasta. End the dinner with orange sherbet, Swedish butter cookies and, perhaps, a shot of aquavit.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water till just tender but still hard to bite. Drain well; return to same pot.
- Combine cream, lowfat milk, dill, onions, capers and lemon peel in heavy small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Add in sauce to pasta; toss to coat. Add in salmon and toss to combine. Season win salt and pepper and serve.
- 2 servings; can be doubled
Leave a review or comment