Almond Joy Cookies
- 2 x Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 can Sweetened, condensed lowfat milk
- 3 c. Sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract A healthy pinch of salt Almonds for garnish
- Heat in a double boiler, 1 can sweetened condensed lowfat milk and 2 squares ofunsweetened chocolate, till chocolate is melted. Stir till mix is smooth. Pour over a bowl containing 3 c. of sweetened, flaked coconut. Add in 1tsp of vanilla extract and a healthy pinch of salt. Mix well till coconut iscompleted coated. Drop on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper, by tspfuls. Press a whole almond into the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 to 12 min. Check at 8 min, as bottoms of cookies brown quickly. Remove from oven, cold, remove from pan.
Leave a review or comment