Almond BabiesPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 25by Gabriel Denison Chandler11 recipes>
A fat little cookie bursting with flavor and crunch, extremely easy to whip up and good for baking alone, or with children. Many thanks to Film, Thai exchange student for creating this cruncy treat with me.
- 2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tblsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Tblsp Almond flavoring
- Sliced Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Combine dry ingredients
- in a separate bowl, combine egg, butter, flavorings and whisk together.
- Slowly cream in flour mixture.
- Pinch dough into tsp to tblsp size and roll or smash into the almonds, getting the dough well filled with nut slices.
- Hand roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until the bottom borders of the cookies are light brown.
- Cool on a baking rake.
Leave a review or comment