All American Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb grnd turkey
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 4 x kaiser rolls sliced
- 4 x lettuce leaves
- 4 slc tomato
- 4 slc onion
- Preheat charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking.
- In medium bowl combine turkey, onion, ketchup, garlic and pepper. Shape turkey mix into 4 burgers, approximately 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Grill burgers 5 to 6 min per side till 165 degrees is reached on meat thermometer and meat is no longer pink in center.
- To serve, place each burger on bottom half of roll; top with lettuce, tomato and onion and top half of roll.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment