Alaskan Spot Prawns With Cannellini Beans
- 1 c. Dry cannellini beans
- 1 x Carrot
- 1 x Celery rib
- 1 x Onion cut in half Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp Freshly-minced rosemary
- 12 x Alaskan Spot Prawns heads on (any large fresh prawns can be substituted)
- 5 x Roma tomatoes peeled, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly minced parsley Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Cover the cannellini beans with water and soak overnight and drain. In a large saucepan, combine soaked beans, carrot, celery, and onion and sufficient water to cover. Cover and simmer till tender, about 1 hour.
- In a large saute/fry pan, heat 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil. Saute/fry the garlic, rosemary and prawns. When almost finished, stir in the tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper and beans. Cook till prawns just turn pink. Serve immediately. Finish with some extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil and garnish with fresh rosemary.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Leave a review or comment