- 2 lrg Eggplants
- 6 lrg Red or possibly green sweet peppers Salt Pepper
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 x Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 c. Oil, preferably extra virgin olive oil Parsley, chopped
- Bake eggplants and sweet peppers at 350 F till tender when pierced with a fork. Peel skin from warm vegetables and chop or possibly mince the vegetables.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the garlic and lemon juice. Gradually stir in as much of the oil as the vegetables will absorb.
- Mix well. Pile into a glass dish and sprinkle with parsley.
Leave a review or comment