Aaron's GuacamolePrep: 35 min Servings: 10by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
This recipe was supplied by my granddaughters boyfriend. Some of the structure was edited by myself
- 3 Avocados
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 fresh jalapeno, minced
- 1 lime, 2 T. juice
- Lime zest of 1/4th of lime
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1. Mix onions, tomatoes,lime zest, lime juice,cilantro and garlic in a bowl. Let set for at least 45 minutes or overnight. This allows a bold flavor. ( This is referred to as Pico de Gallo mix).
- 2. Add hot sauce .
- 3. Split the Avocados in half; scoop out the inside; mash most with a fork but leave somewhat chunky
- 4. Add jalapenos and combine with the Pico de Gallo mix.
- 5. Garnish with the remaining cilantro
- 6.Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Suggestion: To the Pico de Gallo mix, add mango instead of the avocado for a great salsa.Amazing!
Leave a review or comment