AamrasServings: 1by mildlyindian5 recipes>
There are some combinations of food which I consider made in heaven. These are such festive combinations which really brighten up a dull mood. One such platter I truly love and share the love with my young ones is that of poori (deep fried flat bread) and aamras (spiced mango pulp). I really am sure this combinations must be envisioned by the gods for their ultimate enjoyment in heaven. read more....
- 3 mango ripe sweet, and fleshy
- 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 pinch saffron strands or powder
- Wash the mangoes. Peel the skin and extract the fleshy part. Discard the seed. Cut the flesh into cubes.
- Add the cubes and any of the juices into a blender and whizz for a smooth paste.Read more on creating this delicious dessert on
Leave a review or comment