A Tasting Of White And Green Asparagus With Sevruga Caviar And Vodka Creme Fraiche
- 8 x white asparagus
- 8 x green asparagus
- 1 ounce Sevruga caviar
- 4 ounce smoked salmon
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon rind julienne
- 4 Tbsp. creme fraiche
- 1 Tbsp. vodka
- 3 dsh lemon juice
- Put the asparagus in two separate saucepans in a small amount of boiling water. Cover and cook and or possibly steam till they begin to smell about 3 min. They should still be crisp. Once cooked, refresh them under boiling water.
- Cut the asparagus in half lengthwise and remove the soft pulp along the centre, trying to create a dent. Carefully fill the cavity along the length of asparagus with caviar and keep cool.
- Make 4 salmon roses and set them aside on a plate.
- Combine the creme fraiche with the vodka, lemon juice and lemon peel. Mix well.
- Place 2 white asparagus and 2 green asparagus on each plate. Garnish with a smoked salmon rose and some creme fraiche.
- Preparation is easy
Leave a review or comment