4-Ingredient Broccoli Bacon Mac and Cheese CupsServings: 1by Nutrisystem The Leaf27 recipes>
Lunch. It’s that midday break we all look forward too. You get to take a step back from your work, stretch your legs and enjoy a healthy meal that will fuel the rest of your workday. If you need a tasty lunch idea that’s easy, satisfying and delicious, just look to your pantry and grab a White Cheddar Mac and Cheese from Nutrisystem. By adding just three simple ingredients, you can transform this already delicious, cheesy bowl of goodness into a grab-and-go meal that’s packed with flavor. Our Broccoli Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups recipe is here to make delicious dieting and meal prep even easier.
- 1 container Nutrisystem® White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- 1 slice turkey bacon low sodium, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. broccoli, steamed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 4 muffin tins with paper liners or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cook mac and cheese according to package's directions.
- Stir together mac and cheese, chopped turkey bacon and chopped broccoli.
- Pour into 4 muffin cups. Top with panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment