10 Minute White Pizza
- 1 pkt thin crust prepared pizza shell or possibly
- prepared focaccia - (16 ounce)
- Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 3 lrg garlic cloves chopped
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. shredded provolone
- 1/4 c. grated Parmigiano Reggiano or possibly Romano
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water - (15 ounce) liquid removed, and
- thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Put the pizza shell or possibly focaccia onto a pizza pan or possibly cookie sheet. Drizzle shell with oil and scatter chopped garlic over shell to edges.
- Cover the pie with a layer of all 3 cheeses combined and work all the way to the edge of the shells. Top with artichoke hearts.
- Cook 6 to 8 min, till cheeses have melted and begin to bubble. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley.
- Cut pie with pizza wheel or possibly knife into bite-size squares and serve.
- This recipe yields 24 bites.
- Yield: 24 bites
Leave a review or comment